The Harry and Meghan fuss

If you can explain why one royal gets the headlines she does, for identical behaviour to another, then please do; this goes back years. In fact, Harry complained, back in 2016, about the media's conduct but it has continued. When I mention the race issue, it is about the ease with which the media has managed to turn public opinion, and why the comments made to those articles are, generally speaking, utter bile: what is it that she has done that is so bad?
The media haven't turned public opinion. The media see and hear public opinion and reflect it. If they preach things that are contrary to public opinion, they'll lose viewers/listeners/readers. They are essentially pushing an open door.
People aren't going in on these two because she's mixed race or because he's a ginger lad. They're going at them because they're hypocrites and serial liars.

The way I see it is that Harry and Meghan became fed up of being targeted by our press.

Let's face it our Press are toxic. You only have to look at football and the shite they drag out before each major international tournament to know. Remember the Raz stuff a few years back? I mean it's definitely not because he's Black is it... It's obvious.

Anyway it's fair game for H and M to tell their side. The media have said theirs, the palace have said theirs too. So why should they be quiet? They have the right to tell it as they see it.

The way people talk is that everything they say is lies and this has been proven, that's been proven as someone said it. So we're supposed to believe our press and the palace? Not that they have any agenda at all.

Even if some of the stuff is embellished by H and M it doesn't make them all wrong.

If you don't like them don't fucking watch it. And if you don't watch it don't come and have an opinion.....

And definitely don't comment if you're not interested. Because you look like a bell end.

The media haven't turned public opinion. The media see and hear public opinion and reflect it. If they preach things that are contrary to public opinion, they'll lose viewers/listeners/readers. They are essentially pushing an open door.
People aren't going in on these two because she's mixed race or because he's a ginger lad. They're going at them because they're hypocrites and serial liars.
Either way, we have to question why public opinion (in the Mail's target market) is so against her, because this began a long, long time ago. If I believe you, they are continuing to push an opinion that has always been there, so why is that? What exactly had she done back when these headlines appeared?

The way I see it is that Harry and Meghan became fed up of being targeted by our press.

Let's face it our Press are toxic. You only have to look at football and the shite they drag out before each major international tournament to know. Remember the Raz stuff a few years back? I mean it's definitely not because he's Black is it... It's obvious.

Anyway it's fair game for H and M to tell their side. The media have said theirs, the palace have said theirs too. So why should they be quiet? They have the right to tell it as they see it.

The way people talk is that everything they say is lies and this has been proven, that's been proven as someone said it. So we're supposed to believe our press and the palace? Not that they have any agenda at all.

Even if some of the stuff is embellished by H and M it doesn't make them all wrong.

If you don't like them don't fucking watch it. And if you don't watch it don't come and have an opinion.....

And definitely don't comment if you're not interested. Because you look like a bell end.
I don't view the world in such a binary manner. This is the problem today. It's pick a side and don't budge. Of course the press lie. So do TV stations, the royal family, politicians etc.
By your reckoning, nobody can have a negative opinion of them. You can't criticise them if you haven't heard their side of things. But if you don't like them, why watch a documentary of them.
I've heard what they've got to say. I then saw and heard people prove them to be liars. That doesn't mean everything they say is a lie. What it does though is make people see what they say through a lens of suspicion, no matter what their background, race or hair colour is.

Either way, we have to question why public opinion (in the Mail's target market) is so against her, because this began a long, long time ago. If I believe you, they are continuing to push an opinion that has always been there, so why is that? What exactly had she done back when these headlines appeared?
But I could ask you the same question. There was no negative media about her whatsoever at the start. Once she started preaching, people lost their appetite. It was content not colour that was the problem.

I don't view the world in such a binary manner. This is the problem today. It's pick a side and don't budge. Of course the press lie. So do TV stations, the royal family, politicians etc.
By your reckoning, nobody can have a negative opinion of them. You can't criticise them if you haven't heard their side of things. But if you don't like them, why watch a documentary of them.
I've heard what they've got to say. I then saw and heard people prove them to be liars. That doesn't mean everything they say is a lie. What it does though is make people see what they say through a lens of suspicion, no matter what their background, race or hair colour is.
You cannot criticise the programme without watching it - that's fair.
Of course people can have a negative opinion about anyone, if it is based on their behaviour and has always been based on their behaviour.

I don't care what is good for Harry and Me-gain.

I tell you what we don't need.. We don't fucking need some privileged woman bleating about her grievances during a cost of living crisis. Nobody gives a shit about her complaints. If she is so fucking offended about Royal traditions then why did she fucking get with a Prince. She is also a classless prick mocking a dead woman with her cringeworthy "coutsey" impression.
I believe there is an option not to engage with her “bleating”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.