The Harry and Meghan fuss

Will they be coming back now to do some part time Royal work after the stress induced cancer they caused Charles and Kate?

They could even release a new book while they are over here. "How to bite the hand that feeds you"

Then go back to being private citizens once they have milked the positive publicity etc...
giphy.gif

Will they be coming back now to do some part time Royal work after the stress induced cancer they caused Charles and Kate?

They could even release a new book while they are over here. "How to bite the hand that feeds you"

Then go back to being private citizens once they have milked the positive publicity etc...
Gave them cancer? Fuck off with that shit

Not as much as the tax payer paid for Andrew to settle a court case with a girl he never met though…
Shame he didn't engage his brain before posting that, isn't it? And a royalist indignant at our money being squandered? The lack of self-awareness is breathtaking.

Gave them cancer? Fuck off with that shit
Bloody hell Kaz!
I knew i would catch a few with my post, but not you. No way you actually took it as serious!

I'm still not sure why people get wound up by these royal shenanigans when it doesn't affect your real life in any way.
All our information comes from the same place...the internet. So why people think their bullshit is any more valid than somebody else i'll never know.

I only pop in here now and again to see who the forum crazies are, and who has waaay too much time on their hands...

Bloody hell Kaz!
I knew i would catch a few with my post, but not you. No way you actually took it as serious!

I'm still not sure why people get wound up by these royal shenanigans when it doesn't affect your real life in any way.
All our information comes from the same place...the internet. So why people think their bullshit is any more valid than somebody else i'll never know.

I only pop in here now and again to see who the forum crazies are, and who has waaay too much time on their hands...
That would be me, lol

Seems a weird request. Surely Harry being their father makes them eligible to be royal, rather than who the mother is.

Illegitimate children aren't eligible for titles even if fathered by a member of the royal family.

Adopted children aren't either.

Technically they would be surrogates, and would be legitimised by the marriage (if using the common sense logic that applies to everyone else not descended from an inbred family of German protestants) but there's no precedent.

It's a weird request from a person who claims descent from Charlemagne and William the Conqueror, claims to have been born a Russian countess (in 1949 when Russian nobility wasn't a thing anymore) and adopted two children herself.

She's stark raving mad, and a case study example of why you shouldn't raise children with deformed genitals as the opposite sex if you want to create a balanced adult.

Illegitimate children aren't eligible for titles even if fathered by a member of the royal family.

Adopted children aren't either.

Technically they would be surrogates, and would be legitimised by the marriage (if using the common sense logic that applies to everyone else not descended from an inbred family of German protestants) but there's no precedent.

It's a weird request from a person who claims descent from Charlemagne and William the Conqueror, claims to have been born a Russian countess (in 1949 when Russian nobility wasn't a thing anymore) and adopted two children herself.

She's stark raving mad, and a case study example of why you shouldn't raise children with deformed genitals as the opposite sex if you want to create a balanced adult.
Ah, fair enough. It’ll be to hide the 45 kids Henry VIII had…

She’s the clown that did I’m a Celebrity at some point isn’t she? I’ve not kept up with her musings, I’m afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.