The home support is terrible

I couldn't go last night was in a course for work in Northampton but I watched it in my room with a couple if other lass.
Not city fans and it sounded terrible on tv could nt hear a thing and it was actually quite embarrassing to be honest.
Not a wind up thing or anything just my thoughts

jaiden said:
atmosphere in the colin bell stand literally drains me ! every time i try and sing you get looked at as if to say what the fuck are you doing. Its like its an unwritten rule that you don't sing in the colin bell stand. embarrassing !

I sit in CB level 2 (aka the morgue) - and my advice to you is this: fuck 'em!

quiet_riot said:
jaiden said:
atmosphere in the colin bell stand literally drains me ! every time i try and sing you get looked at as if to say what the fuck are you doing. Its like its an unwritten rule that you don't sing in the colin bell stand. embarrassing !

I sit in CB level 2 (aka the morgue) - and my advice to you is this: fuck 'em!

Hey, if jaiden sits on CBL3 and you on CBL2 plus me on CBL1 we could make up our own choir and songs. That'll get 'em thinking. :-)

goatersnipple said:
I couldn't go last night was in a course for work in Northampton but I watched it in my room with a couple if other lass.
Not city fans and it sounded terrible on tv could nt hear a thing and it was actually quite embarrassing to be honest.
Not a wind up thing or anything just my thoughts

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.