The (im)perfect hattrick?

bluesmith

New Zealand and liverpools Meikayla Moore has just scored a Hattrick of own goals, first with her right, second was a header and the last was a left footer.

Not sure if she gets the matchball?

Screenshot_20220220-221548_Flashscore UK.jpg

She believes ..in scoring own goals
I believe..the Betfair ad at the bottom of the original post..is actually nothing to to do with it.......she is lethal in the box.
Predator,lol

I saw she’d scored 2 in a minute and wondered whether she was bent, but 3 is unbelievable

Looked distraught after the second, good acting if she was trying to do it on purpose.

The Coach should have taken her off at that point, not really a way for you to come back into the game once you score two OGs.

Maybe she should play upfront in the next game.

Looked distraught after the second, good acting if she was trying to do it on purpose.

The Coach should have taken her off at that point, not really a way for you to come back into the game once you score two OGs.

Maybe she should play upfront in the next game.
Yep. She cud be one of them deep lying striker things that Don revie and Pep keep going on about.just turn up in the box,unexpected. And put the ball in the net.
Lethal.

When I saw that I assumed they were unlucky deflections, but nope, all clean off her. Can anyone think of a worse individual performance in a football game?

When I saw that I assumed they were unlucky deflections, but nope, all clean off her. Can anyone think of a worse individual performance in a football game?
think the 2nd one was unlucky, the first and third was just clumsy, but unsurprising she'd be mentally shot after the first 2 so bound to fuck up the third.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.