The Labour Party

I see the phrases law and order and stop the boats is even beginning to catch on.

It's not what's said mate, it whoever says it. Saying that when the GE is over and Sir Keir takes the helm it will be joyous to watch all the mini che's lining up to kick the bejesus out of his cabinet.

Yep. It’ll continue until the grown ups sign a replacement Dublin treaty.

Still, you get to hear the meaningless sound byte you need to hear.

Starmer is a grown up so let’s see if he does what you want on this?

My guess is he won’t so will that make him just like the rest and not a grown up?

My guess is he won’t so will that make him just like the rest and not a grown up?
If he doesn’t, then the boats keep coming and people like you will vote for the hardest rhetoric at each election.

Farage identified the “invasion problem”. We Brexited as a result. (You regretted your decision)

Boris told you he’d stop the immigration problem, so we elected him. He made it infinitely worse and the boats started coming. (You regretted your decision)

Now Starmer is saying that he’ll stop the boats using strong handed tactics. We’ll elect him as enough people like you love to hear the strong handed rhetoric.

Time will tell if he sorts out the problem the way you want, but to my mind, he’ll stop drugs being smuggled in before he stops the boats without the Dublin style agreement.

People like you?

How you can keep a straight face conversing with an imbecile is beyond me, the idiot even thinks that the Eurovision song contest isn't driven by politics.

Contrary shifty ****.

People like you?

How you can keep a straight face conversing with an imbecile is beyond me, the idiot even thinks that the Eurovision song contest isn't driven by politics.

Contrary shifty ****.
Yeah, Switzerland winning the judges vote really compelled your non argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.