The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very impressed by Leicester yesterday. They defended in numbers and attacked at speed.

I read recently that the last team to win the top-flight title for the first time was Forest in 1978. If we don't win the Premier League this season, I hope the Foxes do so.

Very impressed yesterday, if not already they should be installed as bookies favourites for the title, if they handle that pressure then fair play.

If they do manage to win it, can you think of the confidence that will give the likes of Everton, West Ham, Southampton etc that they can actually challenge for the top prize? It would completely change thw whole dynamic of this league.

This season Leicester remind me of liverpool. By this I mean the dippers made a charge for the league with Suarez banging them in. Leicester like the dippers then were out of all cups,just the league week in week out,Suarez their main man,vardy Leicesters main man. Us in a cup final,fa cup and still in Europe too. Maybe it will go,to the wire again.........

This season Leicester remind me of liverpool. By this I mean the dippers made a charge for the league with Suarez banging them in. Leicester like the dippers then were out of all cups,just the league week in week out,Suarez their main man,vardy Leicesters main man. Us in a cup final,fa cup and still in Europe too. Maybe it will go,to the wire again.........

There are similarities but to get back in there we need some players back quickly,which doesn't look like happening and our bloody manager to change his tactics,again probably not happening.There is also Spurs looking very ominous too. If we beat them next week...and it is a big if....and Arsenal beat Leicester we are back in it.

Apparently someone has put £150 on Leicester City winning the Prem at the beginning of the season and got 2000/1 odds.

How much will his bum hole be twitching now?

It games that will kill us mate - games. We had twice as many as Leicester in Jan and the same will apply this month. Thats why we looked tired yesterday - those fuckers get a week off between games- success means we are playing Sat-Wed-Sat - Wed and so on.

As soon as they lose one game they will lose another couple in a row. People are getting carried away by beating us , yet it's almost taken as a given that they will be beating the other teams (hammers, Spurs etc) . Also saying that the title is over with 13 games left to play is madness, , as soon as they lose s couple of games ( I'd bet Arsenal will wake up and take charge for once and tonk them) and we win our games vs Spurs and arsenal (which is far from a. Certainty) we would be top.

They have been extremely lucky that their team is all in good form at once, refs favoring them also, and you have w scenario were they are. However as much as Ranieri seems like a decent man (despite being half-arsed when the Palermo team he was in was relegated) he has no track record of winning anything. I would honestly be much more wary of Spurs who have an exciting young manager who brings in youth, plays attractive football.

Also, I can't understand how fans of other team (including our own) want them to win the league....support your team and only them ffs. I honestly a, worried as they will Get a CL spot and will be brutally exposed in that competition, screwing over the coefficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.