The lies are starting ....

Vienna_70 said:
strongbowholic said:
underneath the sky said:
the signing will come don't worry about that just remember last season all the quotes from shrek scholes and all the other rags in the papers "this league title will be the best" etc etc and look what happened. let the rag spin doctors do their best to appease their small minded deluded fans whilst the glazers take what they can from a club on the slide!!!
Fair play to 'em, they were bang on! ;-)

And they taught us a 'footballing lesson' in the Community Shield, didn't they?
Yes, that. I'd forgotten about that game within 12 hours, then we went and won the league that will be remembered and referred to FOREVER!

danburge82 said:
Vienna_70 said:
strongbowholic said:
Fair play to 'em, they were bang on! ;-)

And they taught us a 'footballing lesson' in the Community Shield, didn't they?
Yes, that. I'd forgotten about that game within 12 hours, then we went and won the league that will be remembered and referred to FOREVER!

I don't remember shrek twattering about that, do you?

Nor the Sick Swan!

Don't forget every time Utd have lost the title they have regained it, that's gonna be another myth after this season is over.

They certainly have learned a lot from last season.

They've learned that despite them buying refs, getting dubious penalties and other decisions and getting those refs to try to shackle us, they still didn't win the title. They also learned, with the unmasking of bent refs like Walton & Mason, that we're on to them and can wield a bigger stick.

allan harper said:
Don't forget every time Utd have lost the title they have regained it, that's gonna be another myth after this season is over.

After they lost it in 2003 they didn't win it in the next three years. Arsenal first then Chelsea twice.

jay_mcfc said:
allan harper said:

After they lost it in 2003 they didn't win it in the next three years. Arsenal first then Chelsea twice.
That's a bit like the "we're always stronger in the second half of the season" lie that they peddle.

jay_mcfc said:
allan harper said:

That myth as already been put to bed, thanks for that.

Don't forget 'Master of mind games' 'squeaky bum time' and Alan Hansen's favourite, 'course and distance'. 'We never play for a draw' was a cracker from Shakin Bacon just before he did just that at the Etihad. And that coach twitting on about 'United's better team spirit' — which certainly served them well in the final six games

LongsightM13 said:
Don't forget 'Master of mind games' 'squeaky bum time' and Alan Hansen's favourite, 'course and distance'. 'We never play for a draw' was a cracker from Shakin Bacon just before he did just that at the Etihad. And that coach twitting on about 'United's better team spirit' — which certainly served them well in the final six games

I'd love to see that slags face who was holding up a piece of cardboard at the sty with that written on it when Sergio popped in the winner.

That is Karma if ever i've seen it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.