The Liverpool Thread

pauldominic said:
1Liverpool deserved to win because Hart was busier than Reina
2We're [Liverpool] gonna do the double this year [FA and Carling Cups]
3We'll [Liverpool] win more trophies than you with your expensive squad

1, I've seen that arguement many times over the years. Hardly a full arguement, but I suppose you could give him that one.

2, Technically possible. Depending on draws, could happen

3, Again, technically possible. But would he rather be first in the league and looking good to stay there or be favourites in the CC final? I think I know the answer. Also, if he has any sense, he'd rather take 4th and no trophies or their 'cheap' (ha!) squad will be as good as it gets for many a year.

more lazy than useless said:
pauldominic said:
1Liverpool deserved to win because Hart was busier than Reina
2We're [Liverpool] gonna do the double this year [FA and Carling Cups]
3We'll [Liverpool] win more trophies than you with your expensive squad

1, I've seen that arguement many times over the years. Hardly a full arguement, but I suppose you could give him that one.

2, Technically possible. Depending on draws, could happen

3, Again, technically possible. But would he rather be first in the league and looking good to stay there or be favourites in the CC final? I think I know the answer. Also, if he has any sense, he'd rather take 4th and no trophies or their 'cheap' (ha!) squad will be as good as it gets for many a year.

Its the first point that tickles me. Goalkeepers are there to prevent goals being scored.

Phil Dowd was the difference between the two sides getting two penalty decisions wrong.

point 2 is the way he calls it the double and from there implies that Liverpool could be more successful than City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.