The long term "project" are we making progress?

allyboy

Coming to the season's final push, who thinks MH has made progress?
Or are we no further forward than 07/08?

The answer to your question cannot be determined until the end of the season, if we don't qualify for Europe next year then no matter what our points tally is I think we've had a poor season purely and simply because its going to make nigh on impossible to attract any of the real big genuine signings to push this club forwards. And I seriously doubt whatever may be said publicly that the board will keep the faith with Hughes because it will only take a real top drawer manager to give us a chance to attract anyone without the guarantee of european football.

Blue2112 said:
The answer to your question cannot be determined until the end of the season, if we don't qualify for Europe next year then no matter what our points tally is I think we've had a poor season purely and simply because its going to make nigh on impossible to attract any of the real big genuine signings to push this club forwards. And I seriously doubt whatever may be said publicly that the board will keep the faith with Hughes because it will only take a real top drawer manager to give us a chance to attract anyone without the guarantee of european football.

Totally agree...a good post.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Blue2112 said:

Yep I agree to, for what it's worth.

Petetheblu said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Blue2112 said:

Yep I agree to, for what it's worth.

Add me as well.

Although I still think ADUG have their plans in place for next season irrespective of what happens for the rest of the season or whether we qualify for Europe or not.

We have stalled and are currently going backwards. All this after spending £100m on the side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.