The Mad Hatter (New York)

CTID1988

Off to New York in March, has anybody ever visited the Mad Hatter bar over there? I know its the official city pub in new york but Is it worth visiting for a city game or are there better sports bars?
When im there i think we play villa at 3pm here, does it open early for 3pm games as it will be 10am there?
Cheers

Off to New York in March, has anybody ever visited the Mad Hatter bar over there? I know its the official city pub in new york but Is it worth visiting for a city game or are there better sports bars?
When im there i think we play villa at 3pm here, does it open early for 3pm games as it will be 10am there?
Cheers
My lad has watched there a few times mate in the mad hatter says its a must if staying in new York enjoy lucky bugger lol

Was in New York last year for the Barcelona game, it was rammed and the atmosphere brilliant. You will be surprised how mad the Yanks over there are for us, hearing them moaning about Pellegrini's selection was the most bizarre thing ever!

Been in there a few times when we've gone to New York, once when a City game was on. They do open early for the match and the locals and bar staff are great. The food/beer is good in a friendly atmosphere.

I've never been to NY but love watching the match in foreign "city" pubs. The beautiful Mrs This! and I watched a city/stoke cup tie in Oslo a couple of years ago about this time of year - just bizarre!

There's a city plaque on the wall, the usual smattering of drunken scots lads and a load of Oslo blues...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.