The missing

Yeah.......it's not as though they can do a second series of it. It's a shame really...

All about the "I wonder if it was...".

I thought once he was driven away by the rozzers, it would have gone back to the boy, going in to his room, and hopefully panned around to see one of his "early pictures" on the wall......but no....

forevermancity said:
Poor ending?

To be honest, whatever ending they did was always going to get criticised - 7 weeks of build up is always going to feel like a bit of anti climax once finished.

I enjoyed it though and one of the best series I've seen on british TV. James Nesbitt really was superb and all the other actors were very good.

I liked the ending. At first I thought it was going to be one of those corny "just happened to find the long lost son" endings with no explanation of how he got there or how he was found.

But him being unable to let go of the idea that he still might be alive was much more realistic to me.

I thought it was about two episodes too long.

Nesbitt was his usual angry Nesbitt.

Didnt mind the Russian twist. Thought the idea of the kid being run over, then making miraculous recovery and drawing a picture of his dad was a bit of a stretch.

Strange that they didn't find skid marks and blood where the child got hit by the car but managed to find a coin down a drain.

Enjoyed it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.