the news will get even better

tolmie's hairdoo said:
california blue said:
who are the others?

Ha Ha, this is why I love Blue Moon.

TBH, I don't have a Scooby.

All I know is there a clear consensus to try and sign Torres.

I fear a Terry saga, a variety of other issues that might prohibit it, but that is only my opinion.

I'm just appreciative there is a common goal to try and sign the best striker in the world and Champions League qualification is perceived as no barrier.

Whether that is because of our mindset, or based on indications elsewhere, it would be hopeless me trying to mislead anyone.

Nice one Tolmie

So it's just a case of that we're defo going in for him, rather than a deal being close to happening?

Tomie, I never understand you mate. One day your coming in with your negative ITK shit, the next day its all fuckin roses saying were going to sign Messi and Pele...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
california blue said:
who are the others?

I fear a Terry saga, a variety of other issues that might prohibit it, but that is only my opinion.

I'm just appreciative there is a common goal to try and sign the best striker in the world and Champions League qualification is perceived as no barrier.

Whether that is because of our mindset, or based on indications elsewhere, it would be hopeless me trying to mislead anyone.

soooo will all this presumably occur before the WC?

oaksie2 said:
Not a good move by the club, great player that he is, it will just make us even more of a target for the we are ruining the game brigade.
I think we should target the player "that is going to be a star" rather than the ready made over paid and over priced player. Adam Johnson was a step in the right direction as would Jerome Boateng, we shall see, but Torres not for me leave him at Liverpool for the sake of peace for everyone.

Er, yeah, we shouldn't want to sign one of the best strikers in the world :-S Are you mad??? Fcuk what everyone else thinks!

Cheers TH. Would be incredible if it came off.

I am in dire pain at the moment due to a torn muscle in my back. This has cheered me up no end.

Keep posting

tolmie's hairdoo said:
california blue said:
who are the others?

Tend to agree about the Terry saga. What I would say is that, this summer, a world class striker is icing on the cake. The really key positions are RB and midfield (maybe LB/CB too). Whereas last season signing a player in Terry's position was absolutely essential.

I'm happy for them to pursue El Nino if it doesn't get in the way of signing our key targets in those positions. And obviously, if he did actually sign, I'd be off down the bookies to back us for the title.

So you are saying we are interested in Torres or is it close to happening? not really news if it is just interest. Hope it comes off though. Torres at 60% fit is better than what we have in that role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.