The NHS

Tories, NHS and the curious case of flatlining. If there was no COVID we would be approaching %9 of our GDP, while Germany, France, etc are running towards 14%.

NHS.jpg

Daughters been waiting all day for her Operation. Was initially scheduled for this morning as she'll be in for a good few hours, and was concerned it may be a no go with the strike action and subsequent load on staffing.

Thankfully all good and shes just going to theatre now. Happy days as she's been waiting a long while to get mended.

Fully understand the strike action, and somewhat pitiful the pay that's being offered to our Junior Doctors. Hope they can bring it to a resolution sooner than later, owing to the backlogs.

Last edited:
Radio/papers saying “up to 11hr wait at walk-ins and only go to the hospital if it’s life threatening - this is due to junior doctor strikes” so sacked off going yesterday

Work colleague made me go this morning and dropped me off at 8.30am at North Manchester.
Blood test/piss test, results all done by 10.30am

If your really ill or in pain just go…..don’t be put off.

Thank you NHS, a few pills and my Super Cat Aids will be gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.