The official statement from Carlos Tevez.

YourBirdCanSing said:
Blue Mooner said:
This has Joorabchians mucky paws all over it.

WTF!! ' My relationship with some executives has completely broken down' You can't even speak English Tevez so how can you have any kind of relationship with the executives when you can't even communicate with them ?

You're a footballer, you go to training and you go home so why you would have any sort of relationship with the executives is beyond me.

This is clearly about money, they won't give in to your demands, so now you're trying to stitch up cook and co with the owners.

This guy was brought up in the slums in Argentina, has been unable to learn English in 4 years and your telling me that he has a relationship (that has now supposedly broken down) with our executives.

The good news in this statement is that he has not slagged Mancini so in theory he can still be picked.

This is very aggresive negotiations from Joorabchian and he is trying to hang Cook and co out to dry with the owners. We need to stand firm.

Of course he doesn't have a 'relationship' with Cook & Marwood - he can't speak a word of English. We're talking about Joorabchian. Joorabchian who represents Hughes, who was agitating for a move for Tevez in the summer and who's been banned from Eastlands.

This is Rooney all over again. So let's not sucked in and make ourselves look as ridiculous as the balaclava wearing, banner waving United fans. This is a negotiation, nothing else.

Both sides have left the door open for a compromise - that's why Tevez has stressed no problem with Mancini, and thanking the Sheikh. My guess? He stays to the end of the season, then we do a Bellamy-style part pay deal for him to go back to Boca in 2011 or 2012.

That, matey blue, is a very astute spot.

Unhappy with executives is the worst excuse ever.

An arrangement could easily be made to keep Cook/Marwood miles away from Tevez at all times.

Just a very poor, weak excuse.

The thing is, I think he's fucked himself here.

We bought him from his current agent. Therefore any kind of retirement (if he was to retire he wouldn't have to buy his contract out) could be seen as suspicious. Because the man advising him is the same guy who got the pay-off originally, so we could do em in court (maybe).

He needs to quickly learn that we own him.

I've lost all respect for the guy. I hope they make him keep showing up and training and never let him see the pitch again. If he hates it so much he'll quit and they won't have to pay him, let him waste his prime years and fuck off back to Argentina.

I don't understand why he needed to have any kind of dealings with the board, the only thing I can think of is that he may have complained to them and tried to undermine Mancini and got short shrift from them when they backed the manager.

Pam said:
slicky202 said:
he said that he would not be renewing his contract. tevez has handed in a request, so surely there must be a club sniffing around.

Or maybe he's just a stupid, greedy bastard who has entirely misunderstood the mood.

Think you`ve hit the nail on the head with that one Pam.I wish the fooker would try to read some of these posts,or on reflection, get someone to read them out to him.
Spot on !!

DD said:
Pam said:
It's ridiculous to say he isn't replaceable. Of course he's bloody replaceable!

Much as I would like to agree, most people and the man himself know this is not striclty the case.

Carlos Tevez is the best player we have had for 30+ years. Players like him do not grow on trees. Make no bones about this, his inevitable departure is a disaster.

What can we do though? We have to be strong and that means fucking the guy off.

I'm devastated about the way this has turned out and I really think it's going to cost us a chance of winning a Championship that was there for the taking, but one man is not greater than the club. We are playing this right. We have to be strong.

One thing is for sure, the January window now desperately needs us to sign a striker of world class proportions and if we have to pay over the odds, we have to fuck the principles and just get it done. If we don't get ourselves a world class striker now then we are not going to make the four.

The past is the past and we have got to get on with the future now. It' not good but we've survived worse and will do so again.

The king is dead. Long live the king! Time to find a new hero.
Totally disagree, Tevez works very hard and his goal output looks very good on paper (not the norm for him) but he wastes a lot of chances, misses a lot opportunities to put in other players, is too easily dragged deep, can't hold the ball up and is no good in the air. IMO city haven't played well for most of the season, only recently have they started to look like a decent team. A player like Dzeko would not only replace Tevez but would surpass him. Arsenal are top using strikers that most on here wouldn't swap for a bag of all sorts, Tevez can fuck off back to Notre Damme!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
NewbBlue said:
Certainly our talismanic captain leaving is our lowest point in a while.

What ? while we have the likes of Yaya Toure, David Silva, Vincent Kompany, Nigel De Jong, Adam Johnson, Mario Balotelli, Joe Hart to name but a few. While we are sitting joint top of the Premier League nearly halfway through the season. While we are owned by the best benefactor in football who has provided not only glittering stars on the pitch but a vision around the club and off the pitch to the benefit of us the fans ?

Give your head a wobble Newbblue, your better than that !

Carlos who ?

Absolutely...as many other posters have alluded to throughout the day, if it was Silva, De Jong or Kompany I'd be 10 times more pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.