The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 20:18 (20/7)

Nedum definitely not leaving.

The Manager also refuted suggestions made in a newspaper story this morning that Nedum Onuoha would be sold as a makeweight in a deal to bring another defender to the Club.

"I am aware of that story," he added, "and I can say categorically that there is not truth in it whatsoever. Nedum is one of our finest young players, he was outstanding for us last season, and I am not looking to move one of our prize assets away from Manchester City."

Goater666 said:

The Manager also refuted suggestions made in a newspaper story this morning that Nedum Onuoha would be sold as a makeweight in a deal to bring another defender to the Club.

"I am aware of that story," he added, "and I can say categorically that there is not truth in it whatsoever. Nedum is one of our finest young players, he was outstanding for us last season, and I am not looking to move one of our prize assets away from Manchester City."

Thank fuck for that well said Hughesy

The Fat el Hombre said:
Goater666 said:

None of our young players will leave. Hughes stated this when he first came in. Something to do with empathy if I recall correctly.

He's got his head on him has our Hughesy

sdavros said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

None of our young players will leave. Hughes stated this when he first came in. Something to do with empathy if I recall correctly.

He's got his head on him has our Hughesy

Yea true. Just that some of the stories and the Happyblue post about Nedum being used as bait had me concerned

Goater666 said:

That's what Spursmad said last night.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update : 11:06 (22/7)

News on Goal.com that we've got a representatives in Italy to discuss Bojinov move to Lazio, and an approach for Liverpool target Alberto Aquilani from Roma. Anyone know if there is any truth behind this..?

Nick The Blue said:
News on Goal.com that we've got a representatives in Italy to discuss Bojinov move to Lazio, and an approach for Liverpool target Alberto Aquilani from Roma. Anyone know if there is any truth behind this..?

If it's on goal.com, probably not!

Just spoke to a guy who works for Stoke (Joke) City and he informs me they are on the verge of signing a defender from COMS.
Any one heard about this 1.

Hope its BEN HAIM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.