The Official: Where the Fcuk is Micheal Johnson thread?

I am ITK, he is currently sleeping in bed (own), so he can get up at 6am to go to the Gym with Superman tomorrow morning. He never drinks and thinks MH's training regime is too soft.

vbr said:
pee dubya said:
Don't open till 11 surely?

He's on his way there from the pub mate

Fair point, but you don't want to get there too early, otherwise it'll be dead and you'll be standing around looking like a fanny, i think he might be in the pub for another hour or so yet, get enough alcohol inside him so he can't feel the cold either, it's bloody freezing out there.

Truth?

God i'm about to get serious.Hold on to your bobble hats.

Apparently he started to get depressed with the niggling injuries.He also turned into a billy big boy and started partying and flashing the cash."I'm Micheal Johnson the famous footballer".The club have started to help him big style but i doubt very much he will feature this season unless his head gets sorted out.

Offically i think he is still injured.

pee dubya said:
vbr said:
He's on his way there from the pub mate

Fair point, but you don't want to get there too early, otherwise it'll be dead and you'll be standing around looking like a fanny, i think he might be in the pub for another hour or so yet, get enough alcohol inside him so he can't feel the cold either, it's bloody freezing out there.

He's getting there early so he can get his seat in and the drinks orders just so the staff know he's there and when he needs more drinks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.