"The only person in Birmingham winning anything is Jack Grealish, the rest of you are winning F**K ALL!"

In the week when a talented lady I've never seen win anything and who plays in nets for utd wins a nation wide personality competition I know my time on social media is going to be more limited as time goes on . Bless Noel and others for still saying what they think not what their audience wants to hear!

I have always been proud of Mancunians when they make it.
If they're Blue then all the more.
I can even forgive a rag (Coogan, Thomson, Ryder for instance) - apart from that fat ginger cabbage patch doll wannabee twat hucknall.
No issues with Noel or mad for it Liam - when we were shit they were there. Ricky Hatton too.
Fair play to Noel, though having a pop at Brummies is a bit like beating up the weedy kid at school.

Love it. We are the World Champions, something goal line tech cheating, Balti Pie loving Prince William FC never will be!.

In the week when a talented lady I've never seen win anything and who plays in nets for utd wins a nation wide personality competition I know my time on social media is going to be more limited as time goes on . Bless Noel and others for still saying what they think not what their audience wants to hear!
She won the Women's Euoro's with England, the fact you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.