The Oscars Fiasco

aguero93:20

Team supported
Some gobshites in day-glo green and black.
Shocked there's no thread on this, I'd like to offer my sincere congratulations to Price Waterhouse Coopers, you had one job lads, one job.

Warren Beatty (sp) knew it was wrong,he looked really uncomfortable reading it out,1 guy has been blamed and no doubt fired
The world's biggest accountancy and auditing firm are the ones responsible for making sure the winners are kept under wraps and the right names are in the envelopes, I'd say there's more than one person sacked tbh with you.

Mmmmmm............no such thing as bad publicity they say and i will leave it at that.

The world's biggest accountancy and auditing firm are the ones responsible for making sure the winners are kept under wraps and the right names are in the envelopes, I'd say there's more than one person sacked tbh with you.
I'm going on with what was in the paper this morning when the 1 guy was named and shamed

What does it matter really
Ah I thought it was brilliant, PWC are permanently stuck up on their soapbox, even after being the auditors for most of the funds and bonds behind the financial crisis, it's nice to see them taken down a peg or two.

I've a meeting with them Friday morning on some due diligence work as well, they've been doing my nut on this for 4 months, shit shall be handed out with a big fucking shovel.

Shocked there's no thread on this, I'd like to offer my sincere congratulations to Price Waterhouse Coopers, you had one job lads, one job.
Shocked anyone gives a fuck tbh. If I was in charge of the Oscars I'd do this with every envelope to deflate a few egos. Well done whoever is responsible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.