The penny has dropped.

3rdgenerationblue said:
Just watching the scouse v the arse having watched the Geordie derby and the difference between us and them is astounding.

Our gang seem to understand how we are supposed to play and have confidence in that system whilst understanding their role within.

The team spirit is there and the leadership on the pitch and off is clear to see.

Taken together with the off field wonderment it is all good.

It noes seems that the penny has finally dropped with everyone within the the club about their responsibility and direction. Wonderful to see and reminiscent of past BIG teams such as the rags and the scouse.

But back to watching the squabblings of the mid table mediocrity at Yankfield.

whoever would have thought.
just look at his face.

Tho the penny has not dropped for the vast majority of deluded rags, I will enjoy more heartache for the poor fools...

Tanzeylee said:
Think We had over 600 completed passes yesterday, wonder what the prem record is...
Might be talking shire but didn't we get near 1000 v stoke one year ? About 3 seasons ago sure it was a prem record ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
Tanzeylee said:
Think We had over 600 completed passes yesterday, wonder what the prem record is...
Might be talking shire but didn't we get near 1000 v stoke one year ? About 3 seasons ago sure it was a prem record ?
I don't think that's possible. Isn't the ball only in play for around 50 minutes a game? That would be 20 passes per minute!

Bluewonder said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Tanzeylee said:
I don't think that's possible. Isn't the ball only in play for around 50 minutes a game? That would be 20 passes per minute!

Nas<>Yaya<>Merlin could manage that.

Bluewonder said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Tanzeylee said:
Correct... By the way what the fuck does "shire" mean ?

moggymoz said:
Bluewonder said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Not sure but it's probably what people from Colin Wanker-ville speak I think.

moggymoz said:
Bluewonder said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
That's what my phone corrects shite to

moggymoz said:
Bluewonder said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

It's the Old English word for county, which comes from French, which was brought to us by those Norman counts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.