the pub team that is sjoke city

Yep but notice it was clattenburg again who made the wrong call. Penalty for me as defenders arm was outstretched and stopped the cross but shed no tears if stoke go down. Pulis very lucky to have his job still given what he has spent and the awful football they play

hertsblue said:
Yep but notice it was clattenburg again who made the wrong call. Penalty for me as defenders arm was outstretched and stopped the cross but shed no tears if stoke go down. Pulis very lucky to have his job still given what he has spent and the awful football they play
No sympathy for them. Remeber Crouch almost catching the ball before he scored against us down there?

KarmaCop1-289x300.jpg

Really getting dragged in..Rags at home next.....I'd like to see them go down for footballing reasons however I enjoy the trip to Stoke.

Is it just me that doesn't want to see them go down. I quite like the rivalry we have. Plus I also appreciate the way have come back from the lower divisions to become a half decent premiership team.

davymcfc said:
Is it just me that doesn't want to see them go down. I quite like the rivalry we have. Plus I also appreciate the way have come back from the lower divisions to become a half decent premiership team.

they belong on the local park with their non football.

de niro said:
davymcfc said:

I would much rather watch stoke than Sunderland or reading. It is a rough style of football and fairly unique but I have never seen teams get so nervous when defending throw ins.

davymcfc said:
de niro said:
davymcfc said:

I would much rather watch stoke than Sunderland or reading. It is a rough style of football and fairly unique but I have never seen teams get so nervous when defending throw ins.

close call regarding sunderland but yeh i'll take stoke purely that its not as far to be bored shitless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.