The red and black away shirt

banbury_blue

The arsehole of the country wishing I wasn't here
What an absolute let down

Was so looking forward to this kit and I've given myself a chance to like it, but I can't get over how small and horrible the fit of the shirt is. I like the little videos saying how the arms were cut from same bit of fabric for when the players are celebrating etc, but didn't one of the designers not think to try it on so they could see how short the arms are, and how the same sized shirt just doesn't sit and feel right compared to the same sized home shirt.

I'm hoping after this it'll be the end of red being involved with City. Can't be doing with the Rag colour! BRING BACK MAROON!

ive been a fan of the recent away shirts last few seasons and bought them all and i was loving this shirt when i got it, now i hate it. Not only does it attract dust and dirt and sticks like fu** to it, yeh the sleeves are to short to fit the actual shirt! another moan about this kit is if you get name/number on the back, where its meant to be white with name/number it goes pink & black because the white fabric is way to thin.

banbury_blue said:
What an absolute let down

Was so looking forward to this kit and I've given myself a chance to like it, but I can't get over how small and horrible the fit of the shirt is. I like the little videos saying how the arms were cut from same bit of fabric for when the players are celebrating etc, but didn't one of the designers not think to try it on so they could see how short the arms are, and how the same sized shirt just doesn't sit and feel right compared to the same sized home shirt.
should of got a bigger size then.

i love mine and love the colours

i like it. it's the home kit, especially the shorts, i have a problem with. shirts could do with a bit of blue in them too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.