the relocation window.

BlueMoon93 said:
Typical fucking City by the sounds, had an appointment this morning but gonna try and ring now with a bit of luck

Anyone got the right phone number for them?

Cheers
0161 444 1894 1 then 3 then fucking useless been on 2 hours solid now no changed message grrrrrrr

2 hours aggregate, 35 mins on my second call, this may be a 3 phone job, if i get another hour on this phone the battery will die again....<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:03 am --<br /><br />
1253885876_suicide.gif

mancmackem said:
Still not got through.

Complaint going in to the big man when he gets back off is hols.
Ridiculous aint it 2 hours now their clearly not doing calls to order dialled if yanzie got thru after 30 mins reckon i should hang up redial see if i get put in a queue with music or just persist with this ringing<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:07 am --<br /><br />
bzekosilva said:
mancmackem said:
Still not got through.

Complaint going in to the big man when he gets back off is hols.
Ridiculous aint it 2 hours now their clearly not doing calls to order dialled if yanzie got thru after 30 mins reckon i should hang up redial see if i get put in a queue with music or just persist with this ringing

MESSAGE HAS CHANGED

bzekosilva said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Typical fucking City by the sounds, had an appointment this morning but gonna try and ring now with a bit of luck

Cheers
0161 444 1894 1 then 3 then fucking useless been on 2 hours solid now no changed message grrrrrrr

Cheers, on hold now looks like I'm in for a tedious affair. Didn't we know this was gonna happen, another internal shambles by the club. As much as we have and are still improving as a club this wouldn't happen at any other top club in my opinion. Sort it out City!

30 mins to wait further lol<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:08 am --<br /><br />
BlueMoon93 said:
bzekosilva said:
BlueMoon93 said:

Cheers

Cheers, on hold now looks like I'm in for a tedious affair. Didn't we know this was gonna happen, another internal shambles by the club. As much as we have and are still improving as a club this wouldn't happen at any other top club in my opinion. Sort it out City!

Ive been on hold 2 hours 8 mins before it even put me in a queue mate lol good luck

Still waiting with a message of "thank you for holding....." they should be able to allow us to do this online, rather than mess about with calling the ticket office.

Currently on 1hr 36 minutes.

Does anybody know what its like at the ground at the moment?

I want to move from the front of 306 over to 220 if I can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.