The Ronaldo Question

So the ref saw an incident that is a red card offence and had a word....

fucking joke.

I got the same reply. I will write to FIFA over the weekend and ask why it is allowed that a conflict of interest at the heart of the FA is allowed to prosper, ie David Gill.

I am now more convinced than ever that there is a bias towards Manchester United at the FA and that they are in collusion. It really is spoiling my enjoyment of football to such an extent that I don't know if I can be bothered spending my hard earned money on a product that is fixed to such an extent.

Apart from emails, which I don't believe get treated with any seriousness, does anyone have any ideas about how we can bring this to light. A sympathetic journalist perhaps? Piers Morgan in the MOS seems to like having digs at United. Any others?

Would the serious broadsheets print a well constructed letter if it were to accuse the FA of collusion with United or would they be open to litigation?

disgraceful that Gill was voted on the board( replacing Dein of Arsenal) by his fellow executives..just like Gartside of Bolton,David Sheepshank of Ipswich and Neil Doncaster of Norwich

Bluemoon115 said:
Don't worry, in the next 18 months the Seria A scandal is gonna look like childs play.
Agreed.

Even with the prem possibly being sponsored by Ladbrokes next season the dumb fucks will still take a year to notice.

silverback said:
Was Webb not allowed to continue at the European Championship, I seem to remember him given his bus fare home. They must have recognised his talent.

His penalty decision allegedly cost a UEFA official a lot of money.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.