the run in odds

bluelowsy

what are the odds for the teams fighting for 7th to actually finish 7th?
I think we have a chance as even though we have got man ure to play, standard rules go out of the windowwith it being a derby and all so a draw there a defo possibility.
The other teams all have pretty difficult run ins either against teams in top four, teams fighting for 7th or teams fighting relegation. The one team that could come up on the rails is wigan, crap as they are, they have a game in hand and probably the easiest run in.

I just wondered what the bookies were reckoning...

the only market i've seen is betfairs spread for each teams finishing position

it's pretty tricky to understand but basically fulham are the clear favourites, followed by tottenham, extremely closely followed by us, then west ham a little behind us, then wigan miles behind.

actually i know diddles about spread betting. reading it again, it looks like on average the market thinks we will are more likely to get ninth or better than west ham and wigan, almost exactly as likely as tottenham, with fulham likely to finish 8th or above. but here's the tricky bit. the odds of us actually getting seventh are longer than all of them. I think. Even portsmouth have shorter odds of getting seventh than us. bloody hell where are the professional gamblers when we need em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.