The Smiths & Morrissey thread

I wish I could excited about Morrissey tour dates as I absolutely loved the Smiths back in the day, in fact if i'm being honest, I must have been an over-bearing, obsessive, evangelical Smiths fan but as for Morrissey and the constant crap that he comes out with these days, i'm afraid it says nothing to me about my life. Indeed it's embarassing he's a f*cking doughnut.

I wish I could excited about Morrissey tour dates as I absolutely loved the Smiths back in the day, in fact if i'm being honest, I must have been an over-bearing, obsessive, evangelical Smiths fan but as for Morrissey and the constant crap that he comes out with these days, i'm afraid it says nothing to me about my life. Indeed it's embarassing he's a f*cking doughnut.

still going though ? :- )

Just when you think he could not be anymore of a clown, he does a uk tour and no Manchester date. Ohhh I am morrisey and I am soooooooo controversial.....

22851945_10155596614371413_8265826977102638106_n.jpg

Hmmm I could get over for Newcastle, Leeds, hopefully Arsenal gets moved to Sunday 25th and then Brum on the Tuesday and fly back Wednesday....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.