The South Stand Tonight And The Drum

Why dont the club allow far more flags and banners inside the ground like at liverpool. The same few flags are there in the SS. In the 70s I used to take a claxton horn which made a really loud sound and helped the atmosphere. Could hear it n MOTD when we scored. The family stand are a complete and utter waste of time when it comes to atmosphere - they contribute NOTHING.

Why dont the club allow far more flags and banners inside the ground like at liverpool. The same few flags are there in the SS. In the 70s I used to take a claxton horn which made a really loud sound and helped the atmosphere. Could hear it n MOTD when we scored. The family stand are a complete and utter waste of time when it comes to atmosphere - they contribute NOTHING.

Some of us try! I blame the kids on DS's and iPads

Maybe the idea of the FAMILY stand is to have an area were FAMILIES can go to watch the game without worrying what new words little Jimmy will learn to call his teacher on Monday rather than to sing for 90 minutes

Brilliant today, lost my voice telling people tonight how good it was.

Last two games it's really changed for the better. On a few occasions noise and songs from South Stand spread right around the ground.

Can someone tell Paul Lake that sitting in his comfy seat underneath Level 1 roof is NOT where he's going to hear any atmosphere. And also that Pep is NOT going to be used to 'bouncing, raucous, atmospheres having spent a good deal of time at the Camp Nou.
I wish people eulogising on air about foreign atmospheres would see something other than a local derby's crowd highlights on Youtube.
Also people eulogising about the atmosphere at Maine Road. It wasn't all that.

I think the atmosphere at the last two games had been good, and you'll not get it much better, except maybe at the Derby. Also, Bournemouth didn't really contribute much yesterday,, or Gladbach on Wednesday for that matter, but then again most of their fans had gone home.

Oh, and bring back the drum.......

Good atmosphere yesterday.

And no signing from away fans. So it doesn't need away fans, to create an atmosphere. So can we fuck off the idea of having to be next to them & create a 100% City end or are we going to allow yet another fantastic opportunity go by, when they extend the ground, then lament it for 50 years ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.