The Spring Budget 2017

johnny on the spot

Spreadsheet Phil waving the red box now.

Last spring budget under this government as Hammond deems it 'unnecessary'.

Not great for a lot of self employed people this one, on top of changes to VAT rules from this April and the dividend tax introduced last April.

Fook off tories, you promised in your manifesto not to raise taxes - National Insurance is tax. I liked you for a while....

£5.9bn to protect the NHS from personal injury payouts increase

And slipped in right at the end: "We will protect the NHS from the effects of the changed personal injury discount rate, and have set aside £5.9 billion across the forecast period."

This is from Justice Secretary Liz Truss announcement last month of reform that will see higher compensation payouts for personal injury victims. See story here.

Corbyn: complacent and out of touch with the reality of life for millions

Says it does little for those who don't know when they will next work, those denied social care, those struggling to get on housing ladder.

Lambasts cuts to services and benefits to privileged few.

Corbyn lists examples: the expense of children's funerals.

Fook off tories, you promised in your manifesto not to raise taxes - National Insurance is tax. I liked you for a while....

So who would you vote for, the British National Party?

If you want a party that will cut taxes whilst we have a £100bn deficit, £4Tn national debt (including pension liabilities) and struggling public services, who would you vote for? All the other parties would tax and spend more.

So who would you vote for, the British National Party?

If you want a party that will cut taxes whilst we have a £100bn deficit, £4Tn national debt (including pension liabilities) and struggling public services, who would you vote for? All the other parties would tax and spend more.

I don't know what they think about taxes if I am honest, its not a manifesto I read and believed. Go on enlighten us.

I don't know what they think about taxes if I am honest, its not a manifesto I read and believed. Go on enlighten us.
I can't remember, it's so long since I wrote it.

I asked you who else would you vote for, who you believe would put up taxes less than the Tories?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.