The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I hope the owners have looked at the bigger picture here. If as reported in some quarters, that the people running this shit show at the top of the tree, are Perez (Real) and Glazer(Rags), then we need to be extra careful what these clowns end game is. Who are forming the rules and infrastructure of this new league? We may end up making the numbers up, without a voice in how things are run moving forward. Given there already seems to be a hierarchy, where some founder members seem to be more equal than others, and the Premier League threatening expulsion, we may end up trapped in a mess of our own making, and no way out. ESL and Uefa = 2 cheeks of the same arse. Not to be trusted.
Said my piece on this whole farrago elsewhere on this thread but just to add to your pertinent comments, if I may be so bold, a message/word to the wise for Mansour, Khaldoon, Soriano, Begeristain et al..

..if you are intent upon supping with the Devil (aka The Collective English Red Filth and their Continental Chums), best make sure you have a very long spoon.. a very, very fucking long spoon..

Interesting, statement taken down?

Is that a link to the statement from last night? If so then yes, that is very odd...

Edit: Just checked. The statement is still there. Must be a bad link you've got.

Interesting, statement taken down?

Still there although I can't tell if it's been tweaked?

When we stood up to UEFA with the CAS hearing I was so proud of this club because it had it's principles and was prepared to go to the end of the earth to defend them. This is why City being involved in this Super League is so shocking and disappointing. These new power brokers aren't going to be any different from the ones at UEFA. They only needed us to save face. What value would 'The Big 6' of England have had if City (presumptive winners of 3 out of the last 4 Premier League titles) said no? We're being had, and I can't believe the people running this club can't see it. As soon as it becomes convenient to fuck us off, they will. We have no people on the board, and worse United have a vice chairman involved. Do they really think that these people won't hesitate to stamp on our throats as soon as the opportunity arises?

Please City, pull out now!

Wtf city , you utter fuckwits, they willf ind a way to ban us from it, stupid
You’re missing the point. WE are the ones telling the other clubs what they can and can’t play in. We cannot talk about the cartel clubs as a them and us thing any more. Manchester City are now a cartel club. We are everything that we were fighting against. The old cartel are not worse than City, City are cünts too.

Likely to be docked points in the PL
Likely to be thrown out of the CL
Likely to lose the League cup final
Already out of the FA Cup

A historic season turns to a shambolic one. Typical City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.