The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Has someone messed with my calendar and it's actually April the 1st? This whole thing is surreal.

It's probably just a tactic for leverage with UEFA, but perhaps the big clubs have just decided that they don't need them anymore.

If it happens and the English clubs involed are allowed to stay in the PL, then the drawbridge is well & truly up and anyone else will find it virtually impossible to break in.

I'm ashamed and a bit disgusted that we are involved in this, but perhaps the club thought that if they don't get involved they are finished anyway. It may turn out to be a good thing for City but if it happens I won't be following them anymore.

I feel like the club, which generations of my family have followed, has been snatched away from us. We have become what I despised about the rags

Has someone messed with my calendar and it's actually April the 1st? This whole thing is surreal.

It's probably just a tactic for leverage with UEFA, but perhaps the big clubs have just decided that they don't need them anymore.

If it happens and the English clubs involed are allowed to stay in the PL, then the drawbridge is well & truly up and anyone else will find it virtually impossible to break in.

I'm ashamed and a bit disgusted that we are involved in this, but perhaps the club thought that if they don't get involved they are finished anyway. It may turn out to be a good thing for City but if it happens I won't be following them anymore.

I feel like the club, which generations of my family have followed, has been snatched away from us. We have become what I despised about the rags
Unfortunately it's not. City have left the European clubs association and are officially no longer a member of UEFA.

no way back now.

As such, we've forfeited the CL and qualification for it next year too.

And you think this super league lot are any better?
They can start fresh. And they have the owners and executives up front. They aren't hiding endless corruption behind friendly well known faces like Platini, Rumennigge, whoever. UEFA is a massive gravy train. It only protects 'the structure' of football in as much as it wants to retain complete control and authority. They absolutely have no interest in the grass roots except they keep it all under the same umbrella and that's what gives them total authority and a 'moral' case for their authority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.