The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Sorry I'm confused, PSG go through, Dortmund and Porto go through by default. Neither Dipps or Real go through as they both signed, so play off between the two teams that they beat in the first KO round for the 4th place?
No there were eight quarter finalists

City, Chelsea, Real Madrid - Won their games, signed up for Super league... booted out
PSG - Won their game, didn't sign up... stay in
Dortmund, Porto, Bayern Munich - Lost their games, didn't sign up... reinstated
Liverpool - Lost their game, did sign up... stay booted out

Can’t adequately explain how I feel right now. Years of consistent progress and success and we went into the weekend looking at a possible historic quadruple. Now looking at being thrown out of the premier league, the champions league and the carabou cup. The club have pissed on everything I cared about. Whatever happens it will never be the same again, but unless there is a swift apology and a change of heart, I will have lost forever the club I’ve supported for 52 years.

Been going since 1964, season ticket holder since 1976 and this is the most disappointing decision the club have ever made( including some dodgy signings). If it is not reversed considering the club statement that said they will consider supporters and stakeholders then it will be the death knoll for me and many others.
giving us blue ketchup with chips is not far behind though

Word is from my man.

Pep is seriously unimpressed with this, City were pushed into it, the club panicked as the others had signed up.

Direct quote " These things seldom end as they begin"
This the same man that told you we weren’t interested in Haaland?

The ESL has underestimated the degree of anger hugely with Government now involved. This is a massive vote winner with even the fans of the clubs involved all against it.

If I could advise City it would be withdraw right now before we are chucked out.

The irony of winning at CAS,beating the establishment and then, with victory and the CL finally in sight....we join forces with the losing side
.....and they will lose.

Stupid City stupid.Who advised you?

The ESL Is badly thought out by people who do not understand our tradition.

The Ultimate Typical City. I would love to know what City are thinking now. When it came to it we panicked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.