The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I think it's pretty certain Pep is going to say he's in favour of it at tomorrows presser, as it's his mates who've signed up for it.

And he's likely to be at that point the first person really to come out in favour so will be the one who gets the pelters.
He will refuse to answer questions and then get increasingly more angry and his english will get worse and worse I'm afraid. The cowards in charge should speak out themselves

I’m pretty adamant this just isn’t going to happen now, the fact the Liverpool Manager and Captain have both said they don’t want it is big, no one wants it. Players don’t want it. Fans don’t want it. Outcry on this one is just too much.

it’s not going to happen.

A lot of damage has already been done. Doesn't matter if it goes ahead anymore.

The seeding still reads like a stitch up to me, so I’m really not convinced their option is any better for the integrity of the National Leagues than the ESL.

They both fucking stink, as far as I can see!
They both stink but one is infinitely better and allows the whole of Europe to discuss changes that need to be made, allows regulations to be brought in with the aim of stopping big clubs ever doing something like this again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.