The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The danger here is tomorrow United and Liverpool withdraw from the super league citing “we have listened to our fans” and the whole charade crumbles and City are left holding the baby while the red shites are forever sanctified as “the teams that saved football from City”.

We need to get out ahead of this. If not tonight then first thing tomorrow.

I have faith in Pep. I hope he comes out swinging against this.

Neville has openly criticised the ESL for the past two nights, I’d say he’s doing a pretty good job in persuading the audience that this is a disastrous move by the six teams involved. Like him or hate him, he’s making his feelings known. Who gives a fuck about his past and if he owns a league 2 club.
He’s a sky paid parrot. Yeah persuading the sky subscribers because sky aren’t getting super league tv rights.
I fucking hate him, your right.
I care about the past, he doesn’t get to moan about wealthy owners using a football club for personal gain when he’s in bed with a billionaire himself bank rolling a league 2 team, paying wages far beyond everyone else. You don’t get to have it all your own way.

He doesn’t give a fuck about the fans. What a load of Sky led shite.
Exactly what it is. Carra admitted it earlier stating they had meetings with people at sky this afternoon. Sky are driving the narrative. Same way they do with everything. The aguero elbow anyone. Going on about it enough inevitably changes minds. They will suffer financially as a result and have the most to lose

I’m pretty adamant this just isn’t going to happen now, the fact the Liverpool Manager and Captain have both said they don’t want it is big, no one wants it. Players don’t want it. Fans don’t want it. Outcry on this one is just too much.

it’s not going to happen.
Klopp didn’t actually say he didn’t want it. Mumbled along blamed Gary the red and ran away.

We are buried under the cunts at uefa, get half the amount of money, can be thrown in court just when they decide they want to fine us if they fancy a good Christmas piss up bonus. We used to fuxking boo the UEFA anthem and celebrated the CAS appeal like we won the fucking league title. Some short memories on here clearly.
The post was describing the new champions league proposal as worse than this shit storm of a super league. No way is it worse.

I was all behind James Milner’s comments, but James, Liverpool don’t get to say “I feel the welcome our bus got was unfair”.
I had to check on Twitter to see if he had said that. Every body related to that club has zero self awareness, it actually amazes me how mental they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.