The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
What I cant believe is how the details of this breakaway has been kept secret to the players and management of seemingly all the teams so far, do we think Pep and the players will have been privvy to this before yesterday? Surely they would have been briefed?

Wednesdays going to be interesting anyway, shame it's not the game in the pitch I'm looking forward to though
If the players knew what the owners were going to do and all the billions involved KDB would have waited and held out for a LOT more!
Seriously I can only imagine Pep and the staff and players will be well pissed off!

Still fucking furious we've said yes, but finding out City and Chelsea only found out about this last week changes a lot. Those two clubs were given an ultimatum to make a decision that would instantly change everything, regardless of which decision was made, and told an answer was needed by sunday. I just hope to fuck the clubs are biding their time to grow the balls and say no. Fucking sorry for the twating about, but we were ambushed. I'm clutching a straws here, but if City and Chelsea came out together and went 'no', that would be class. We'll see. A moment of optimism in an otherwise shitty day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.