The Times: “The inside story of how City won the Premier League”

Of course he chooses wrong passes and misses sitters, I don't think I for one minute suggested he didn't. My point is that when Sterling does any of these things the reaction is well over the top IE. The Light was yellow said maybe people are too harsh in their criticism and I was agreeing and saying why I think he gets overly harsh criticism and certainly wasn't saying that Sterling is perfect. Just as an example, I have a friend who is a big Chester fan, he has no interest in City at all. When we are on TV, I get texts from him every time Sterling misses a good chance saying how shit Sterling is and there is a palpable sense of joy about it. I don't get texts from him whenever any other of our players miss chances. It doesn't take much of a look on social media to see that this kind of reaction to anything Sterling does wrong is pretty much the norm across the country. I do believe this is all thanks to Liverpool and the media.
. Spot on. I had a Yorkshire rag last season bleating on about how shit Raheem was. I asked him if he watched him and he said he doesn't. I then said you are just spouting shit what you have read and heard from the media and also Raheem has been our most consistent player in the champions league. The lad has scored 20 plus goals and will probably get a few more. All these twats that give him abuse are tossers. Get behind the lad ffs. I remember Steve Kinsey, and I still didn't give him shit. He wears our shirt so ffs back him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.