The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not rewrite history about tomorrow nights game; they'll put up a fight, but they've 4 points from the last 18, with losses against Burnley, Newcastle, Brighton and Leeds.

They're shite, and I'd be very surprised if we don't win by 2 or 3.
so hope you're right Chris

Fair point. I think tomorrow in reality is an absolute must win. If we win, that tops the GD up to at least 4/5. Means we can probably afford to drop points away at West Ham

Aye agree, win tomorrow and there's a hell of a lot of pressure off us for Sunday. Consequently that might actually make Sunday itself become easier if we are playing without any fear. Drop points tomorrow and huge pressure on us for final 2 games.

No. Same opponent but different venue makes it not so. Also the fact its not literally the final game of the season with a home crowd cheering us on, that's why I think they'll have an easier time of it on Sunday week.
We are at home to Villa with the same points you made about them and wolves, when wolves are better?

Reverse 93:20 coming up on last day but we still win it dont worry Blues. We lose vs Villa, however a last minute conceded goal for them after a lengthy VAR deliberation can find no justifable way to disallow means they lose on GD

Liverpool went from 2-1 to 5-1 since pre kick off on Sat.

The West Ham game 62.5% harder than the wolves one say the bookies.

Win handily tomorrow and we could possibly get away with losing 1 of our last 2 (we could also get away with losing tomorrow and winning the last 2 comfortably as well).

Of course Wolves (A) is hard, so I'm not expecting it to be comfortable and I'd rather we didn't lose a game but nice to know we may have a loss in reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.