The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffled by the weird comments about Arsenal “over celebrating”

They’ve just come back from 0-2 down to win in the 97th minute, why wouldn’t they be falling over themselves and celebrate like fuck.
Exactly. Remind me of a couple of games we won in the last minute - I remember a Sterling curler into the top corner (against Bournemouth?) a couple of years ago.

I think that kind of thing gives a team confidence, and is quite demoralising for the opposition - gives teams a sense that they'll be reeled in no matter how many early goals they score.

Obviously i think we're still in with a chance, but if they keep going, fair play to them.

If you look how we been playing this season compared to others we done really well to stay in contention! Because this is our major transition season! Winning anything this season will be a massive bonus.
Not sure we're properly in transition yet. Next season even more so imo.

They’ve just come back from 0-2 down to win in the 97th minute, why wouldn’t they be falling over themselves and celebrate like fuck.
Some weird comments on here, that was a huge victory for Arsenal, the type that wins titles, let's hope that not the case this season.

They can smell it,I’d imagine they’re as excited as we were back in 2012. Just because I hate them doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate what they’re doing.

I would like us to win thr title despite us being average but they are doing well winning late and that is what matter. They scored late against Rags Villa Bournemouth. And they came from behind. Could have been 0 ploints but they have 9.they had their dip and they are still top. We could still go on run and win but that rin hasn't come. And I doubt we whave that this season. We will see. But ae need 10 wins including one against arsenal to have any chance in May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.