The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don’t understand the people who don’t want it won on Saturday.

Chelsea gets to give us a guard on honor and who wouldn’t like that.
Being with 50k other blues while City win the 3rd title in a row is much better than sitting on your own at home watching a game that doesn't involve our team

Hmm, real class from Arteta acknowledging the truth but at the same time a bit bizarre optimism.

He is true though, NOTHING is over and we have to be very very serious!
We(Pep) have to play our best team and players have to give their best self on Sunday or else we can be in big troubles.

348427172_568291931958095_5813357982579449511_n.png

Hmm, real class from Arteta acknowledging the truth but at the same time a bit bizarre optimism.

We(Pep) have to play our best team and players have to give their best self on Sunday or else we can be in big troubles.

View attachment 79785
He would be hammered in the press for saying anything other than this.

But I think Mikel is smart enough to know it is extremely unlikely they win it from here.

View attachment 79785
I would expect nothing else, it’s not over until it’s over, hopefully by Saturday night

The Best outcome would be a Nottigham win or at least Draw.
There is an urgent need to have all the players fit and available for both finals.
Chelsea are poor but you never know what could happen (I still remember a loss againt United after 2:0 at half, Aston Villa last year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.