The Tottenham Thread 13/14 part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
THFC6061 said:
blueinsa said:
I laugh at shit like this as no fucker knows what money is exchanged in football transfers apart from a very select few individuals directly connected to the deal.

THFC can pop his little tables and graphs up as much as he wants in the forlorn hope of convincing us that his beloved are doing it the right way and still making a profit etc etc but he is fooling no fucker as he hasnt got a clue what they have spent or received in reality.

True, the Parker transfer fee was officially undisclosed (as are many deals these days), but a figure of around £3,500,000 isn't going to be that far off, especially as this is the amount QPR bid for him.

It certainly doesn't warrant being called a lying twat or any of the other abuse which has been hurled in my direction.

Do yourself a favour then fella and dont post stuff as fact when all you are doing is picking numbers off back pages.

Take any transfer and 10 different news outlets will all have 10 different figures for it.

You only have to look at te way our transfers are handled in the press and the players wages lol, its a joke and based on zero fact as not one club tells anyone what they pay a player and hardly any clubs tell the world what they have paid out for a transfer.

Spurs are building a great squad at the end of the day and so fucking what if its costing a small fortune?

I agree, but I was simply pointing-out that Spurs are actually spending far less than people imagine we are.

I'm not for one moment claiming the figures I quoted are 100% accurate - you'll have to be a forensic accountant to do that - but I do genuinely feel that they are as close to the truth as possible and I have no problem with adjusting any of them if they are proved to be incorrect in any way.

THFC6061 said:
blueinsa said:
THFC6061 said:
True, the Parker transfer fee was officially undisclosed (as are many deals these days), but a figure of around £3,500,000 isn't going to be that far off, especially as this is the amount QPR bid for him.

It certainly doesn't warrant being called a lying twat or any of the other abuse which has been hurled in my direction.

Do yourself a favour then fella and dont post stuff as fact when all you are doing is picking numbers off back pages.

Take any transfer and 10 different news outlets will all have 10 different figures for it.

You only have to look at te way our transfers are handled in the press and the players wages lol, its a joke and based on zero fact as not one club tells anyone what they pay a player and hardly any clubs tell the world what they have paid out for a transfer.

Spurs are building a great squad at the end of the day and so fucking what if its costing a small fortune?

I agree, but I was simply pointing-out that Spurs are actually spending far less than people imagine we are.

I'm not for one moment claiming the figures I quoted are 100% accurate - you'll have to be a forensic accountant to do that - but I do genuinely feel that they are as close to the truth as possible and I have no problem with adjusting any of them if they are proved to be incorrect in any way.

My point is, who fucking cares what you spend?

You are a team in the richest league in the world, playing in a capital city and charging top dollar to fans to come in and watch.

Spend, spend fucking spend and whilst you are at it, make sure the twats from Arsenal finally drop off the gravy train :-)

For those chirping about FFP's and "Bale Money" need to learn a thing or two...

Firstly, since AVB arrived, player sales/loans (with fees) up to and including the sale of Scott Parker = £97m

In the same period of time, player purchases up to and including Capoue = £115m

Meaning, across 3 transfer windows AVB has a nett spend of: £18m or an avge of £6m per window...

Players sold: VDV (£11m), Modric (£32m), Corluka (£6m), Kranjcar (£7m), Bassong (£5m), Parker (£4m), THud (£5.5m), Dempsey (£6m), Caulker (£9m), Rose ( £1m loan fee), Livermore (£0.5m loan fee), Townsend (£0.5m loan fee), GDS £4.5m (£1.5m sale fee/£3m sell-on clause this summer), Pienaar (£5m) = £97m

Players bought: Adebayor (£4.5m), Lloris (£10m), Vertonghen (£9m), Dempsey (£6m), Chadli (£7m), Holtby (£1.5m), Soldado (£25.5m), Paulinho (£17m), Dembele (£15m), Gylfi (£7.5m), Fryers (£3m), Capoue (£9m) = £115m

So you see, having spent practically nothing (zero nett spend) the previous 3 or 4 windows under HR, means that Levy can now afford to fund some serious purchases without breaking the bank, borrowing money or selling the family silver, so to speak...

We can afford all these deals without selling Bale... whether he stays or goes is another matter...

He might look at the quality coming in Willian, Lamela and Coentrao all rumoured to be very close, and he might think, shit, I want to stay, I doubt it, but you never know...

One thing is for sure, there is never going to be a chance of us failing to comply with FFP's with DL in charge...

With the increased TV revenue, a one year deal on shirt sponsorships worth £19m (that's £13m from HP, £6m from AIA), European football again (ok not CL money), the club is in fine fettle with a squad (even without Bale) that is much stronger in depth than last season...

If Bale goes, that's a whole chunk of money (plus the €20m they still owe us for Modric) that could go on further strengthening next summer....

Lastly, the other reason the financial shackles have come off now... the new training facility is finished and paid for... without having to borrow money from anywhere or anyone...

Willian has passed his medical at Spurs and agreed personal terms.

Expect an official announcement tomorrow.

Fook me have all Spuds fans suddenly become accountants

-- Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:02 pm --

THFC6061 said:
Willian has passed his medical at Spurs and agreed personal terms.

Expect an official announcement tomorrow.
Don't need too, you will have all the figures for agents and wages very shortly<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:05 pm --<br /><br />Marcspurs and THFC you need to get your heads together. You have different amounts for the price Parker was sold at

marcspurs said:

This is a City forum you cockwomble, we don't chirp, we post. If anyone is "chirping up" it's you.

THFC6061 said:
SWP's back said:
You still have Parker down as a £3.5m income when the press report it as a free you lying twat.

One report, which got it wrong.

Every other one clearly states a fee was involved.

Including the BBC...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23761927

I don't expect an apology, but please refrain from calling me a "lying twat" in the future, there's a good chap.
Why? You are a lying twat.

Who gives a shit who spends what... Good luck to spurs. In the end you have to spend to compete. FFP talk is getting tedious,it's the biggest sham in football and should be treated as such.

marcspurs said:
We can afford all these deals without selling Bale... whether he stays or goes is another matter...
So why the sudden change to spending money?

You know it's the Bale money in advance so you don't get rinsed like Pool did when they sold Torres.

It#s OK though, no one minds.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:43 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
marcspurs said:

This is a City forum you cockwomble, we don't chirp, we post. If anyone is "chirping up" it's you.
I am starting to understand your hatred of that bunch of lilley white cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.