The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Back to footballing matters...

Saw someone with a Liverpool Henderson shirt on today, it got me thinking.

"Hendo"= 20m

Sandro= 8m Parker= 5m Huddlestone = 2.5m Livermore = Academy product

totalling in 15.5m

I know it'd be pretty easy to do the same with Liverpool's cheap players compared to say Bentley for example, but it's hard to find a recent transfer for Spurs as bad as the Bentley one because at least with Zokora Bent Crouch Palacios we got a fair amount of money back or perhaps even a profit; It's not as if the "Hendo" example is a bit of an anomaly for Liverpool in recent times...A bit off topic with this and could probably have gone in the Liverpool thread....

de niro said:
Looks bleak for him, I think if guilty a hefty fine may be the outcome. Forget football for a minute what is the point of jailing some old fella for a financial crime. He's in lumber because he's stashing cash so hurt him where it matters, take the cash back x 3, that'll hurt him I'm sure.
Prisons are overloaded as it is without shit like this.

Besides I quite like arry.

Nah !!! let some 6 ft gay gorilla cell mate puncture his rusty bullet hole...

Huddlestone, now that's a name I've not heard in about a year. Is he still fat and shite?

spurspinter1 said:

"Hendo"= 20m

totalling in 15.5m

I know it'd be pretty easy to do the same with Liverpool's cheap players compared to say Bentley for example, but it's hard to find a recent transfer for Spurs as bad as the Bentley one because at least with Zokora Bent Crouch Palacios we got a fair amount of money back or perhaps even a profit; It's not as if the "Hendo" example is a bit of an anomaly for Liverpool in recent times...A bit off topic with this and could probably have gone in the Liverpool thread....

Better still is:

Carroll = £35m + Henderson = £20m... TOTAL = £55m

Friedel (Free), Walker (£4m), King (Free), Gallas (Free), BAE (£3.5m), Lennon (£1m), Bale (£7m), Parker (£5m), Modric (£15.8m), VDV (£8m), Adebayor (Loan) = £44.3m

marcspurs said:
spurspinter1 said:

"Hendo"= 20m

totalling in 15.5m

Better still is:

Friedel (Free), Walker (£4m), King (Free), Gallas (Free), BAE (£3.5m), Lennon (£1m), Bale (£7m), Parker (£5m), Modric (£15.8m), VDV (£8m), Adebayor (Loan) = £44.3m

we worked out that since Benitez arrived Liverpool have spent enough money to buy our best matchday squad plus a couple more of our most expensive players like Tevez etc.

they've really fucked up.

marcspurs said:
spurspinter1 said:

"Hendo"= 20m

totalling in 15.5m

Better still is:

As much as I hate Spuds...WOW!

Why is there such a huge camp of Spurs fans on Bluemoon? I've only met one other Chelsea fan, maybe 2 Arses (are they both gooney?) and one red manc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.