The Treble Merchandise

UPS worse than the old Hermes, sat through 3 delivery windows now, still not arrived

UPS had tried to deliver twice this week, was out both times. I rescheduled for Monday delivery but they tried again today anyway and luckily I was in. Looks class, will stay in the box. Wish the outer box was gate-fold as it would be nice to display the shirt on a shelf or sideboard. Better than a Toby jug or a cannibal's shrunken head.

Anyone else had this re the Treble shirt ?
Received in email from City:

Quite:
We are writing to inform you that due to a small under delivery in certain sizes of Commemorative Shirts, to our warehouse, we are very sorry to say we are unable to ship the size you ordered by the end of November.

We have worked with our factory to produce the missing shirts, and the new delivery date for your item is now mid-January.

We sincerely apologise for the delay and would like to give you three options:

• You can exchange your size Extra Large for a Extra Extra Large, and we will deliver the new size week commencing 20th November, as originally planned.
  • Receive your original order (size Extra Large) in mid-January.
  • Cancel your order and receive a full refund.

Having received a delivery time and date sat in for 2 days awaiting delivery of shirt, still not arrived, just spoke to UPS package is still in Germany, aaargh

Selling mine if anyone is interested. Selling for cost price £100. Was a drunken purchase, not sure why i bought it as I have no where for it to go.

Just checked ebay and theres one on there for £300! Robbing bastard whoever it is.

Dm if interested

Last edited:
Anyone else had this re the Treble shirt ?
Received in email from City:

Quite:
We are writing to inform you that due to a small under delivery in certain sizes of Commemorative Shirts, to our warehouse, we are very sorry to say we are unable to ship the size you ordered by the end of November.

We have worked with our factory to produce the missing shirts, and the new delivery date for your item is now mid-January.

We sincerely apologise for the delay and would like to give you three options:

• You can exchange your size Extra Large for a Extra Extra Large, and we will deliver the new size week commencing 20th November, as originally planned.
  • Receive your original order (size Extra Large) in mid-January.
  • Cancel your order and receive a full refund.
That's a pisser... I'm waiting for XL too... I haven't had a mail like this or a tracking number either... Only a brief message that said my shirt was going to be shipped soon... That was a few weeks ago

That's a pisser... I'm waiting for XL too... I haven't had a mail like this or a tracking number either... Only a brief message that said my shirt was going to be shipped soon... That was a few weeks ago
I had the one a few weeks ago saying “would be shipped soon” and then later same day got that one saying shortage of size XL. There are two other shirts on my order so still hoping for them soon but not had further update. Hopefully your XL on the way and not impacted by the shortfall.

I’ve just had an email saying the revised delivery date is now going to be next Monday mate, hopefully yours will be the same ..
Hopefully we'll get delivery tomorrow, I'm not convinced on my delivery cos looking at tracking of shipment I'm convinced mine is still in Germany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.