The treble on display

Went 2c the trio of trophies @ the new city store on Saturday.Got there 2ish 2b told they are not giving out any more tickets 2day.
People were queing,asking,queing.going.
i asked a women who was sorting out the queues ect.
"Can you not put it on social media,that there is no more tickets available",to stop people coming on a wasted journey to the Etihad.
She said
"we dont have dealings with social media.!!!??
But they (the treble) would be back 4 the Newcastle game.if u want 2c them then."
Yes with about 50,000 other fans.
Not organised at all.

Went 2c the trio of trophies @ the new city store on Saturday.Got there 2ish 2b told they are not giving out any more tickets 2day.
"Can you not put it on social media,that there is no more tickets available",to stop people coming on a wasted journey to the Etihad.
She said
But they (the treble) would be back 4 the Newcastle game.if u want 2c them then."
Not organised at all.
Sounds a bit of a shit show, why couldn't they have had it there for a week so local City fans could see it before taking them around the world ??

I voted for Manchester,as we dont get to see the trophies,as they are ferried away round the world. bar TWO times in Mcr.
this winds me up too - the idea for having it on display at places around manchester sounds great, but how often will this be communicated to people, and how many private functions will it be at? i'd love the opportunity to get a picture with it like i did with the FAC and PL on CL Final day in the fan park, but it seems they're too committed to getting international engagement.

She said
Not organised at all.
I was there in the morning but I was told by somebody who was there in the afternoon that people were coming off the stadium tour, which had been sold to them on the premise that the tour would finish with a photo opportunity with the trophies, that it wasn't happening. A few angry people were kicking off, can't blame them really

I suppose some would tell me to fuck off.
Couple or so weeks back my mate blew me out for our usual Friday lunchtime pint.
Twat.
So I went for a wander in the Arndale. As I approached the new City Store there were about 10 people or so forming an orderly queue.
I wandered over and lo and behold there was 3 big shiny trophies on display and people were having their pictures taken. Ten minutes later I was a very happy bunny sending WhatsApp pictures of The Treble & Me to everyone I know. The GLW was less than happy!
I then went to the Ape & Apple before bumbling back to work.
Don’t see what all the fuss is about to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.