The treble on display

I was pissed off on Saturday. My daughter surprised me with a early birthday present, a tour of the ground. She paid extra to have a photo taken with all our lovely trophies but only the fa cup and premier league were there :( The CL is doing a world wide showing and even the replica was not there. For a club our size, you'd think it'd have more than one replica which stayed on campus. I wasn't thR bothered about the super cup not being there, but it would of been nice if it had. Great tour btw.
Dunno why the club don't put a schedule together for when the trophies are going to be in particular places. Getting a tour as a present for my mum's 60th in December and it'd be rubbish if the trophies were "on tour" in Japan again or wherever.

Dunno why the club don't put a schedule together for when the trophies are going to be in particular places. Getting a tour as a present for my mum's 60th in December and it'd be rubbish if the trophies were "on tour" in Japan again or wherever.
Yes, it was kind of a anti climax to a great day tbh.

Tried to upload some photos but files were too big.
3 hard looking security guys looked after the trophies and you weren't allowed to touch any of them.
You were allowed to touch the ones in the club store, obviously because they were replicas.

Last edited:
You mean something like this...
tt_map_master_still.jpg

Treble Tour details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.