The Unit season 3

i normally use isohunt but you may struggle finding any because season 4 has just finished in america, so your quite abit behind.

Tarnats left peg said:
i normally use isohunt but you may struggle finding any because season 4 has just finished in america, so your quite abit behind.

That's the problem, it's all season 4. I did find a torrent but it was so slow it only managed 6% after leaving it downloading overnight, and I have a 10 mg connection.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3SBOLVA2RO7FWMSW7RUBXHOMN4EVNKWK

Theres the link i have, it's got season 1-4 but im only downloading 1-3 myself. With only 5 seeds going at the mo'. Only one i could find.

josh06 said:

Theres the link i have, it's got season 1-4 but im only downloading 1-3 myself. With only 5 seeds going at the mo'. Only one i could find.

link doesn't work Josh

stony said:
josh06 said:

link doesn't work Josh

Weird. Opens up Bit Torrent and starts downloading for me lol.

Just googled the hash and can't find the torrent anywhere. Sorry.

josh06 said:
stony said:
josh06 said:

link doesn't work Josh

Weird. Opens up Bit Torrent and starts downloading for me lol.

Just googled the hash and can't find the torrent anywhere. Sorry.

I've found it on isohunt but it's really slow, 10% since 6pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.