The Waldorf Saturday 4th August, a toast at 4pm

mackenzie said:
Rascal said:
Spoke with 2 old BM legends today Mcnil (shinpads) and Billybluehat who both are hoping to be in attendence.

Nice one!!! :-)

Any chance in Lemmy turning up too??

I can see if BBH still has the Earl of Cheshires number and ask him. It would be nice if him and Stevenio turned up. Maineman,milo,stoner and Newcrossblue too. And im hoping Stonerblue makes an appearence as he is a star.

tueartsboots said:
SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
Seems like there's a lot of blokes going which is very gay. We need to invite single loose women.
Rach will have to be very accomadating.
Can't we just share your missus around?
Shes working and riddled with the std's I've given her.

Plus I've ruined her for normal men.

Rascal said:
mackenzie said:
Rascal said:
Spoke with 2 old BM legends today Mcnil (shinpads) and Billybluehat who both are hoping to be in attendence.

Nice one!!! :-)

Any chance in Lemmy turning up too??

I can see if BBH still has the Earl of Cheshires number and ask him. It would be nice if him and Stevenio turned up. Maineman,milo,stoner and Newcrossblue too. And im hoping Stonerblue makes an appearence as he is a star.

That'd be great if you could get them together.

And tell Lemmy to bring his Dad. Never laughed so much in my life as when he turned up once ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.