The what are you doing at the weekend thread

It will probably take most of the weekend to get over the hangover I'm expecting will kick in soon. I'm OK now but I think that's because I'm probably still drunk :-)

Little more than 4 bottles of San Miguel and a bag of dry roasted peanuts at home. I'm pottering around during the day too. Peace.

He actually sings on his own (plus acoustic guitar). Only 16, so fair play to him. I think he's on the look out for a band that needs a singer/songwriter.

It'd be better for him to put a band together himself if he wants to be the singer and main songwriter. There won't be too many vacancies for that.

It'd be better for him to put a band together himself if he wants to be the singer and main songwriter. There won't be too many vacancies for that.
Yep, we've told him that, but I don't think many of his mates are that into music. I think he may meet like minded individuals once he starts at college and widens his circle of friends.

Yep, we've told him that, but I don't think many of his mates are that into music. I think he may meet like minded individuals once he starts at college and widens his circle of friends.

Great minds think alike! Some very famous bands found their guitarist or drummer by advertising in the now defunct Melody Maker. I imagine there's an online equivalent these days.

Surely all younger people are in to music? Everyone at school was a grunger, indie kid or dance fan. I've got the Manic Street Preachers on as I type.

Cleaning out my fish tanks and loading my truck with all the plaster and crap from gutting the first floor of the house.
Tomorrow I'll be shopping for and hopefully finding new appliances.

Great minds think alike! Some very famous bands found their guitarist or drummer by advertising in the now defunct Melody Maker. I imagine there's an online equivalent these days.

Surely all younger people are in to music? Everyone at school was a grunger, indie kid or dance fan. I've got the Manic Street Preachers on as I type.
Not in Wythenshawe........!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.