The world in TEN years (5 and a half year on from when it said 10 years)

You're quite wrong.

They already have assumed control of the western tip of England, which with typical rag arrogance they call The Lizard (note the capitals).

Worseley web has created a thread about this, confirming an old suspicion of mine.

The use of the lower case in lizard Central is simply to distinguish from The Lizard.
The Lizard will be our capital city under our glorious new overlords. Then watch the likes of you change your username before you can say 'cold-blooded reptile'.

I have made a note and ten years today I plan to bump this thread (subject to not being on a permanent ban) and see who has made the most accurate predictions for what will happen in the world in ten years. Rules are you can only make 5 predictions - highest score wins. A price will be awarded to the winner.

1) brexit will be an incredible success - the uk average wage will rise hugely
2) terrorism will be a regular event in the uk
3) England will win the 2018 World Cup
4) city will play in an 82000 capacity stadium
5) boris will be pm
Great thread...here's mine, a little on the bleak side perhaps, but from the soul.
1) unrestricted, unregistered, anonymous internet access will be a fond memory.
2)The Premiership will be 'buy in' only. No relegation.
3)The 2026 world Cup will be desperately short of willing hosts, following the demise of FIFA and what happened in the previous two.
4)Calls for a single global currency increase, as big corps fund countries following a financial collapse which makes the last one look like leaving your purse at home whilst in the check out at Tesco. (Tesco also long gone).
5) mufc, under Chinese control will have abandoned both the Prem and OT.

Grim eh?...

Great thread...here's mine, a little on the bleak side perhaps, but from the soul.
1) unrestricted, unregistered, anonymous internet access will be a fond memory.
2)The Premiership will be 'buy in' only. No relegation.
3)The 2026 world Cup will be desperately short of willing hosts, following the demise of FIFA and what happened in the previous two.
4)Calls for a single global currency increase, as big corps fund countries following a financial collapse which makes the last one look like leaving your purse at home whilst in the check out at Tesco. (Tesco also long gone).
5) mufc, under Chinese control will have abandoned both the Prem and OT.

Grim eh?...
Well, if number 5 comes to fruition, they will then be known as 'Lags.'

Eat? Eat? Our Lizard Overlords won't eat but nurture us, share their wealth of experience with us before, for the common good you understand, putting us to work for them. A select few will obviously be needed for food purposes but that's a tiny amount in the grand scheme of things.

GDM rather skews the ratio, however.

I don't think you are getting this mate. GDM and my good self are Southern gentlemen, from lands even further South than your good self and as such are exempt from any manual labour. Instead we will be put to good use utilising our brains.

And I heard he lost weight.

They'll eat your brains first.

Before throwing your used carcasses off Beachy Head. Whilst doing a lizard laugh and then settling down to watch the rags play stoke at the swamp.

Male contraceptive pill will become widespread. Millions of women will double dose us as they wont trust we've taken it.

Aliens will visit the swamp then blow us up mistakenly thinking were a rock with no atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.