The worst miss of all time

Edin has finally been out-Edined. I thought that nothing could outdo that miss he had with Roma a couple of years back, but this leaves it in the shade.
That said, looking at it several times, I would seriously investigate for a betting irregularity. It's not just that he stops a ball that is any case going in on the line with his left foot. He could have easily dragged it in with his right foot as he goes forward, and appears to deliberately miss that second chance at it.
Looks extremely strange to me.

Edit: just rewatched that Dzeko miss. What slays me about it every single time is that the Palermo no. 10 raises his arms in desperation and disbelief too! He can't stop himself.
Also just noticed that Salah is in the vicinity. I reckon he put the hoodoo on Edin…wouldn't put it past a future Liverpool player.

Last edited:
2 ugly misses here:-

2e5v0iv.jpg

And a mention to my namesake in the 2016 semi final:-(

Oli Burke on Saturday

That Scottish guy him that played for wolves for Scotland Chris... canny spell his last name ha

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.