there will be no standing anywhere at the etihad next season

yozzer

went to city before to ask if i can stand at the back off block 111 for the remainder of the season. because i am having a hip replacement next week and dare not have anyone leap on me if we score as my season ticket is in the middle of that block,
to be told no i cant stand in that block as its a all seat stadium . i said dont be daft everyone stands there ,and he said only for the rest of this season are they turning a blind eye to it,but next season you will be evicted if you stand in any area of the stadium

yozzer said:
went to city before to ask if i can stand at the back off block 111 for the remainder of the season. because i am having a hip replacement next week and dare not have anyone leap on me if we score as my season ticket is in the middle of that block,
to be told no i cant stand in that block as its a all seat stadium . i said dont be daft everyone stands there ,and he said only for the rest of this season are they turning a blind eye to it,but next season you will be evicted if you stand in any area of the stadium

they cant eject everyone......

This isn't true at all - the club's official stance is the blocks 111 & 116-118 are the dedicated standing sections.

They are also strongly behind the safe standing campaign and may possibly one of the first premiership clubs to trial this.

Sounds like this member of staff isn't aware of their own policies but this isn't the first time we have have shite information from the ticket office.

No chance unless they want half the South Stand and the entire singing section to be empty. The only ones who sit around my way are those on the edge of 109 who cave into ShowSec harassment but many of them are soon back on their feet.

It'd also be somewhat hypocritical of the club considering their apparent support of safe standing.

Aaronj said:
This isn't true at all - the club's official stance is the blocks 111 & 116-118 are the dedicated standing sections.

They are also strongly behind the safe standing campaign and may possibly one of the first premiership clubs to trial this.

Sounds like this member of staff isn't aware of their own policies but this isn't the first time we have have shite information from the ticket office.
exactly, but i am only passing on a staff members excuse as to why i cannot stand at the back when i currently stand in the middle of that block , his answer was no standing anyhow and defo none next season, make the call and ask

complete Bollocks

Nothing to see here, move on.

Do the club want those glorious photo opportunities of fans singing/cheering etc?
%100 of the pics they use always show fans stood up.

The depressing,non-atmospheric ones always show the fans sat down.

Atmosphere would vanish if they forced fans to sit,well it would be replaced by violence and hostility towards Stewards and Showsec.

Hmm, whats more of an health and safety concern?

Fans stood watching the game, minding their own business?

Or Fans being bullied to sit down, resulting in fighting everywhere?

What gets me is that EVERYBODY is stood up until kick off, both before the match and at halftime. You know how many people are asked to sit down at these times? NONE!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.