These people should be dead.

Young_TomO said:
thought it was this, disgusting it is.

should be executed, or killed in the same way they did to others
It's too quick, there lives need to be made as bad as possible and dragged out, make them live in a 6x6ft concrete cell with no bed, just the floor, make the ceiling height about 5ft and give them one bowl of watered down boiled to death rice a day, and every now and then make them live in a similar cell that has 2x2ft squares of barbed wire on the floor so the can't lie down to sleep , keep them in their for 3/4 days then switch back to the other cell for 2 days, then back etc.

Don't worry, they'll kill themselves after a while if they're not complete cowards.

You can add a few more too. Seen a video today of some Latvian teenagers throwing a poor dog off a bridge. I got that horrible sad feeling in my stomach when I seen it. :(

Never watching any "shock videos" again. Sick bastards.

just spent 20 odd minutes reading the o.p.
fukn unreal tbh,these bastards deserve fuk all for the rest of their lives.
1 cockroach and 1/4 pint of pish per day.
oh,they need to catch the cockroach themselves.

bastards

Beat them up to near death. Then let the graduate students practice revving them. If they succeed, experiment with new medicine on them, hopefully in a month or so they are ready of another round. Repeat this for about 30-40 times. After that, just kill them... ( in the most slowest and painful method!)

-- Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:25 am --

keemcfc said:
Oh and btw, I have not seen the video and have no intention of seeing it, so please dont post it...anyone who has seen it, and knew what it was before seeing it is messed up in the head.

I agree!

Its utterly shocking that the video has ever been circulated in public. I have seen it, well the first 20 seconds before I really knew what was going on....I made the mistake of thinking it was a 2 girls one cup type video.....it wasn't and I'll never forget what I saw....utterly shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.