Things that make you smile

Bit of a bump, I was watching Doctors today (don't judge me, it's my guilty pleasure) and we had a mention as the best team in the country, there was also a scouser in it who had been nicked for shoplifting and lied constantly along with being gobby and uttered 'it's not my fault'.

There has been an actor in a City shirt in it in the past, it's all set in the Birmingham area, I'd guess someone involved in production is a blue.

Bit of a bump, I was watching Doctors today (don't judge me, it's my guilty pleasure) and we had a mention as the best team in the country, there was also a scouser in it who had been nicked for shoplifting and lied constantly along with being gobby and uttered 'it's not my fault'.

There has been an actor in a City shirt in it in the past, it's all set in the Birmingham area, I'd guess someone involved in production is a blue.
I've never heard of it, but is it Jimmy McGovern who wrote The Street ? He put pro City things in the script.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.